Wednesday 7 December 2011

Soap Trailer: Poster Plan




These are three different design ideas for my poster plan.

1. For my first design I have tried to incoporate all of my main characters so the audience know who the main people are. I have tried to place all of the characters that are opposed to each other on opposite sides of the page as to give some clue to the audience.
2. For my second design I have again used all of the main characters however they are more spread out so it doesn't look as 'blocky' as my first design. I have also placed the title and tag line at the top of the page so that it makes the audience notice it easier.
3. My third design is slightly different because I have just focused on the 'alpha male' as I wanted the audience to feel that my soap was full of drama and appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment