Thursday 2 February 2012

Soap Trailer: Magazine


Soap Magazine

My soap magazine uses the same pictures that have been used for poster because I wanted to keep to the synergy. The main picture consists of 3 of the main characters wearing the same clothes because it will make it easier for the audience to connect this magazine to my poster. Again I have included my tagline "there's two sides to every story" so it appears in my trailer, my poster and my magazine. I used different blocks of colour for my magazine so the audience would be able to see all of the different titles clearly. The only photo that has changed slightly is the one in the background because I wanted to try and show a different personality for him and gives the audience an idea about him. I wanted to try and get the audience to think about my soap and what it has in it because then people are more likely to want to watch your media product to see what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment