Wednesday 1 February 2012

Evaluation 3 - What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Throughout the time I have been making my soap trailer I have asked for feedback to try and make my soap appealing to everyone. However through my audience feedback I have learnt that some people have different tastes to others, for example some people in my family thought some parts needed changing and other people in my family felt that those parts didn't need changing. In order to try and appeal to a wider audience every time I received feedback I tried to change it but keep it the same just enough so that people who did like it still like it.


^Asking for feedback on Facebook.


Getting audience feedback taught me that creating a media product that appeals to a wide audience is quite difficult to start with and that you will need to make changes as your product progresses. It also taught me that you can never get your media product perfect but it is important that you follow the main conventions of a real product because people will recognise the conventions and want to watch your product.

No comments:

Post a Comment