Friday 3 February 2012

Soap Trailer: 2nd Draft

This is the link for my second draft trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvlWnUeyko&context=C32aa0e0ADOEgsToPDskJ_KE3oAiiq7zGHajtMUO-g

The images below show the changes I have made thinking about the feedback I got from my questionnaire. Half of the people said that they liked the text with the voiceovers and half of them didn't so I decided to keep some of the text in but shorten it so it is easier to read in the time that it is shown on screen.













I also cut a lot of footage out that wasn't needed and I managed to get my trailer down to 1 minute 25 seconds which I think is a more suitable length for a soap trailer. Some of the feedback that I got said that some people thought the trailer was too long but I compared mine to other products and decided that mine was slightly too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment